Airline Choice DHS Certification Service
DHS (Department of Homeland Security) uses Secure Flight, a program implemented in 2009 which collects additional passenger data to improve watch list matching.
After matching passenger information against government watch lists, Secure Flight transmits the matching results back to airlines.
We provide consulting services to get your carrier’s systems and staff DHS Certified to communicate with the Secure Flight System.
DHS Certification Service Feature Highlights/Benefits
- We coordinate a Secure Flight 101 presentation (conducted by TSA.)
- We perform Aircraft Operator Interface testing of your software and hardware systems.
- We deploy any necessary modifications in a production-ready environment
- We provide system training.
- We certify your new system as compliant.
- We manage the “on-boarding” process while transitioning to your new DHS certified systems
- We manage the cutover to your new DHS certified system and ensure everything is running smoothly.
Call us at 224-265-8020 for more information about the Airline Choice DHS Certification Service