Airline Choice Feature - APIS Compliance
The Airline Choice APIS (Advance Passenger Information System) module makes it simple to be in compliance with requirements from Customs and Border agencies around the globe. Airline Choice has been certified by the US DHS (Department of Homeland Security) for APIS Pre-Departure. The APIS module assists with the collection, completion, and validation of data elements required to comply with APIS requirements for various countries.
The Airline Choice APIS Compliance Feature includes a CBP (Customs and Border Protection) certified interface for processing APIS AQQ (APIS Quick Query) functions and handling of ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) responses. You can submit APIS-30 FPM (Flight Passenger Manifests) reporting via email or a web service interface. Together with the Watchlist Vetting Feature, this provides a non-interactive option that satisfies AQQ outage procedures.
APIS functionality is included in the Airline Choice Standard and Airline Choice Professional Suites.
APIS Compliance Feature Highlights/Benefits
- Work with 3M RTE6700 & RTE6701 Passport Readers
- Transmit in interactive (CBP AQQ) or non-interactive (APIS30) modes
- Receive automatic TSA watchlist vetting response via interactive messaging (AQQ)
- Send FCO (Flight Closeout) message with on-board status
- Automatically sends PAXLST message or save a raw UN-EDIFACT file to be uploaded to eAPIS or other portals
- Capture address fields to comply with US mandatory inbound requirements
- Maintain a list of frequently or recently used addresses for easy, fast and error-free data entry
Complete the form below to request more information or schedule a demo, or feel free to call us at 224-265-8020 for more information about Airline Choice APIS Compliance.