Your chartered airline may not have scheduled services, but may have an irregular need to transport passengers on one or several flights. We can manage the verifying and clearing process for your passengers to receive boarding passes, follow up on any missing information, uncleared passengers and selectees, and send the FCO (Flight Close-out) message to DHS.
Highlights of our Ad-hoc Flight Support services:
- We receive, review and submit your passenger lists 72 hours in advance of the flight as required.
- We work with you to resolve or manage any inhibited or Selectee matches returned by the Secure Flight system.
- We work with you at check-in points to manage any changes in passenger details, passenger status changes from Secure Flight, go-shows and no-shows, and resubmit vetting as needed.
- We refer any inhibited passengers to resolution processes.
- We complete the flight close-out process and submit the FCO message to DHS.