Airline Choice is an industry leading provider of solutions to the commercial aviation industry centered around unique software solutions in the area of airline check in operations and passenger security vetting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a growing company and be involved in an extremely dynamic industry working with cutting edge technologies. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying. Visit us online at www.airline-choice.com
This is a Junior Developer role. If you’re looking for a role to learn and grow, this is the career for you!
Airline Choice is seeking a Jr. Software Developer to add to our development & engineering team. An ideal candidate should be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated and self-managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, and test various applications
- Assist other developers and support with any software related issues
- Debug software applications to fix any bug/issues
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
A successful candidate MUST meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field or Comparable Work Experience
- 0-2 years of development experience
- Knowledge of C#, VB.NET
- Experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Understanding of object-oriented development
- Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security background check
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Agile software development experience
- Xamarin Mobile Development
- UI design
- Experience with version control systems i.e. Team Foundation Server
- Aviation or Travel Industry Experience
Airline Choice offers competitive pay commiserate with experience, paid-time-off, health and dental insurance, performance bonuses, profit sharing, discounted technology purchases and much more.