Airline Choice is an industry leading provider of solutions to the commercial aviation industry centered around unique software solutions in the area of airline check in operations and passenger security vetting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a growing company and be involved in an extremely dynamic industry working with cutting edge technologies. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying. Visit us online at www.airline-choice.com
Airline Choice is seeking a .NET Web API Developer to add to our development & engineering team. An ideal candidate should be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated and self-managed.
This is a full-stack role with a focus on Web Services. If you’re looking for a challenging, fast paced, mission critical software application development role, this is the career for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
A successful candidate MUST meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field or Comparable Work Experience
- At least 4 years of development experience in .NET Framework 4.0+
- Proficient with Web Services (RESTful, WCF)
- Proficient with C#, VB.NET
- Proficient with SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures
- Experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development and N-Layered architecture design
- Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security background check
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Agile software development experience
- DevExpress – XtaSuite Controls
- Xamarin Mobile Development
- Angular, Bootstrap, CSS
- UI design
- Experience with version control systems i.e. Team Foundation Server
- Experience with software development for the Airline Industry
- Aviation or Travel Industry Experience
Airline Choice offers competitive pay commiserate with experience, paid-time-off, health and dental insurance, performance bonuses, profit sharing, discounted technology purchases and much more.