We provide reliable custom products in partnership with a printing technology manufacturer -- Custom America. The products on offer KPM 180, TK190, and the KPM 320.
- The smallest boarding pass and bag tag desktop printer on the market
- Print speed up to 200 mm/s
- Print width from 20mm to 82.5mm
- Serial and USB interfaces
- Dimensions only 70mm x 100mm x 110mm
The printer supports TrueType fonts, any language and following 1D & 2D barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC, QRCODE.
TK180 comes with a remote feedback of the printing functions, including paper low, ticket present, ticket out, number of cuts, and printhead temperature.
VeryNotch sensors automatically detect the black mark or the translucent gap on both sides of tickets.
Drivers are available for Windows 2000/ZP/Vista/7 (+64bit). The printer supports dual printing mode of AEA protocol and Windows.
- Serial, USB, ethernet interfaces
- Paper width adjustable from 45mm to 82.5mm
- Highly reliable cutter - 2M cuts
- Windows, AEA, Linux, OPOS, iOS drivers available
- RFID HF, UHF luggage tag internal encoder/reader (optional)
Integrated with web server, the KPM 300 enables you to:
- Monitor your printer’s status in real time
- Install applications, updates, and configurations in real time through the web
- Update fonts and logos directly to printer through the web