Our US Secure Flight Compliance solution makes it easy for you to comply with the US government’s Secure Flight program.
Secure Flight is a program required for US domestic and international flight segments. It’s implemented in 2009 by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), which collects passenger data to improve watch list matching. Under the Secure Flight program, passengers making reservations are required to provide their full name, date of birth, and gender.
Overview of our US Secure Flight Compliance solution:
- Automated 72-hour batch prevet
- Compliance with TSA PreCheck (for authorized carriers)
- Complete integration into our Departure Control System solution, including Selectee and Inhibited PAX Handling
- Turnkey onboarding with Secure Flight team at TSA
- Integrate into existing PSS/DCS systems through our White Label API Compliance solution