Departure Control System
With airport operations taking place in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, having an efficient and dependable passenger handling operational system in place is a must. The Airline Choice Departure Control System solution is an easy to use, intuitive platform for airline passenger handling during the check-in and boarding process.
Designed from the ground up, our solution was developed for charter airlines, low-cost carriers, ground handlers and airports to help streamline the passenger handling process.
The Departure Control System (DCS) is the core of the Airline Choice portfolio, managing the entire passenger experience through the airport journey. The DCS is trusted by Airlines, Airports and Ground Handlers around the world on a daily basis.
- Comprehensive passenger handling functionality
- Innovative and easy-to-use interface for agents
- Fast passenger handling from check-in to boarding
- Automatically calculate ancillaries and accept payments
- Industry standard data interchanges (IATA pre- and post-departure messaging)
- Seamless APIS collection and submission for over 30 countries
- Flexible deployment options, including Common Use (CUTE) on all platforms
- Multiple self-service check-in options: kiosk, web and mobile
- Auto read-in of PNL/ADL messages
- Complete audit trail of all agent actions
- Support for TSA PreCheck
- Integration with Self Service Solutions such as Self Service Bag Drop (SSBD), CUSS Kiosks and other Self Service Channels